About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Slanted black French

Yo! 
Today's design is inspired by micky2515's mani on Youtube, that you can watch here: Click! I was ecstatic when a lady at the store noticed my nails and told me they looked good! It was the first time someone had noticed my nails and made a comment about them. Felt great!























For this, I used:
- Sally Hansen 4-in-1 treatment as a base coatf
- The cheap eBay liners in black and white
- Maybeline Salon Expert #700 Black Is Black
- L.A. Colors Art Deco NA903 Silver Glitter
- Nicole by OPI Top Coat Plus

I had waited at least an hour before putting on the top coat, but it still dragged some of the black polish all over the nails.. Oh well.. Now I learned that it can't be trusted for French manis!  

Migraine obliged, I'm gonna stop it here, and go to bed before my head explodes. See you next post! 

6 comments:

Thanks for checking this out!