About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome!!

Hi! Take off your shoes, and come have a seat. 


I'll start with a little introduction. I'm a technical support associate for a telecommunication company. Since I work in a call center, and I know pretty much all the troubleshooting steps by heart, I started to do my nails at work. Nothing fancy, just a base coat and a color, or a French mani. I'm also allowed to surf the web, so I started typing random things in Google, to learn about different subjects. Then, about a month ago, came nail art. I was immediately fascinated by this amazing world that had just opened up to me!

Of course, I still have a lot to learn. I don't have much in my arsenal yet, though I'm slowly growing my collection. I've recently purchased 3 rhinestone wheels, and a few dotting tools, that I'm expecting in the mail over the next few weeks.


Since I don't have many people to talk nail art with, and I'm starting to get my Hun pretty nuts over this, I've decided to start my own blog. I was amazed to discover that so many people out there were ticking for all of this too! I have to say, this made me feel more normal! I've read so many blogs over the past few days, that my head is still spinning!

I'm trying to change my manicure once a week. Since I'm just starting, I have a little trouble coming up with my own ideas, so I'm always on the lookout for inspiration. I came up with my own design this afternoon for a GlamGeekChic's giveaway, and that was really the first adventurous thing I did (I'll post about it at another time).


I will mostly post about my designs, what I've learned, what I've used, what tips and tricks I've read, and maybe more. I have honestly no idea where this is going to go, and it's fine by me! 

Oh, another thing. I'm also learning this blog thing, which is why it looks a little bland for now. I intend to learn how this works too! Projects, they never stop!


So stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!