About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Harry Potter Nails

Hi!


I know this is a bit late, since the movie Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows came out last Friday, but here was I was sporting to that event:




Here's what I used:



- Apple Bottoms Gold Mine
- Joe Fig
- Rimme Base Coat Top Coat Pro
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black



Though the idea of putting the snitch on my ring finger is all mine, I have to admit that the rest of the manicure was inspired by Dollface's tutorial for her Griffondor nail art, that you can see by going here: Click! I liked the idea of flickers of red over the gold, and putting out the scar over it was pretty nice too. But I didn't want to make multiple scars, just one on each nails, and I thought black was popping out more.


There you go! Stay tuned for next post, about my birthday nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!