About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's back!

Hello, people!


Just a quick note to tell you that Viva La Nail is doing the sample promo again, where they send you a sample of their products for free (you only have to pay the shipping), in exchange for a review! I just did, and I'm really excited! I'm in Canada, and the shipping charges turns out to be $4.70, which isn't that bad for almost $20 worth of stuff! 


You can order yours too by going here: Click!


On other news, I'm almost done moving and settling to my new place, so I will be able to get back to posting nail arts and reviews. I may even have some time this afternoon to watermark pics and post. ;) 


Thanks for coming back, and hope to see you soon!

 GabZ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!