About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Multicolor Lines

Hi!


Here's an old manicure that I've done like a month and a half ago. Time flies so fast! I like French manicures, but I like them better when there's a design on the lower part of the nail. Here's what I came up with:





And here's what I used:




In the picture we have:
- Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat Pro
- 4 Nail Star Two-Way Nail Art Pen & Brush (green, glitter green, purple, glitter purple, blue, glitter blue)
- Maybeline Salon Expert #700 Black Is Black


I have a few others that I'd like to show, so I'm up to date with all of my stuff. I'm in the middle of moving to another home, and my posts may be delayed for the next week or so, with the packing and the unpacking and what not. 


See ya soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!