Today, I will present 2 French manicures that I did before Christmas.
This one was taken on August '10, when I had just basically started. I was still testing the Mavala product at this point. Here it is:
What I used:
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strenght
- Sally Hansen New Length Ceramic White Tips
- Nicole Top Coat Plus
Then here's another French manicure I did in November '10. I had made it to go to a hockey game, and the Oceanics' color is blue. Here it is:
- 4 Nail Star Nail Art Pen and Brush in blue
- L.A. Colors Art Deco Silver Glitter
- No sure what I used for base and top coats, though..
And here's another one I made in December '10. Here it is:
And here's my attempt at reproducing Tartofraise's corset design:
It was my first attempt at freehanding something with a very thin brush. I liked it! It was made in December as well. I did it for another hockey game, on a weekend getaway, and remembered to take a pic after I came back. I used:
- Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat
- 4 Nail Star Nail Art Pen and Brush in navy and white
- Aldo's Hit The Pavement Perfecto
As always, please forgive the extra dry cuticle. I'm working on it!
Thanks for coming by! Feel free to leave a comment below, eh!