I know, I know, St. Patrick's Day was a month ago, but I still wanted to share what I had done for that day.
Here's what I used:
- Seche Clear base coat (1 coat)
- Finger Paints Chrysanthe-mum’s the Word (2 coats)
- Sally Hansen Ceramic Tips (stamping)
- Seche Vite top coat (1 coat)
- Bundle Monster BM03 plate
- Born Pretty M71 plate
I wanted to throw away my Sally Hansen white polish, because it had become so thick and goopy. Turns out it's perfect for stamping! Now I regret throwing away my goopy thick black. Oh well!
Thanks for watching!