Yo!
Today's design is inspired by micky2515's mani on Youtube, that you can watch here: Click! I was ecstatic when a lady at the store noticed my nails and told me they looked good! It was the first time someone had noticed my nails and made a comment about them. Felt great!
For this, I used:
- Sally Hansen 4-in-1 treatment as a base coatf
- The cheap eBay liners in black and white
- Maybeline Salon Expert #700 Black Is Black
- L.A. Colors Art Deco NA903 Silver Glitter
- Nicole by OPI Top Coat Plus
I had waited at least an hour before putting on the top coat, but it still dragged some of the black polish all over the nails.. Oh well.. Now I learned that it can't be trusted for French manis!
Migraine obliged, I'm gonna stop it here, and go to bed before my head explodes. See you next post!


WOW, WOW, WOW! Wish I had some of your creativeness. :)
ReplyDeleteSusie
Thanks! :D But in all fairness, micky2515 thought of the design first. ;)
ReplyDeleteOOO I love it! (*.*)
ReplyDeleteIt's really classy and can be worn anywhere, anytime. ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah! it's great! :)
ReplyDelete