About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Double Wammy!

Good morning!


So incredibly sorry for the lack of update. I could make up excuses, but to tell you the truth, I was really tired from getting back to work and getting back into the routine of things. 


I bought a charger, so now I'll be able to retrieve my pictures! I have a few pictures taken with my iPod, and a few others with my cell, which have a very sad quality picture. I'm gonna upload all of them at the same time either tomorrow or Tuesday.


On to the manicures. Yes, with a "s" at the end: there will be 2 today! I wanna get back into the routines of posting at least once a week.


First: 




What I used:
- Sally Hansen 4-in-1 treatment (absent from photo)
- Color Institute Top Coat
- Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics - #02 White Tips
- Color Institute (no name, so  I called it Graphite)


It was the first time I really tried to hand pant something a little harder. I like it, but it has some place for improvement, that's for sure.


Second:




What I used:
(Sorry, no picture of what I used. I most likely forgot about it.)
- Sally Hansen 4-in-1 treatment
- Joe Gunmetal
- Joe matte top coat
- L.A. Colors Art Deco NA903 Silver Glitter

So there you go! I hope I'll get back into your graces! :P But seriously, though, I'm going to try to get a post out each week. Maybe if I use the scheduling function? I don't know. We'll see!

Ciao!


GabZ ♥


1 comment:

  1. Ficou muito lindinho, muito gracinha mesmo.


    bjus.
    http://useihoje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking this out!