About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

I know, I know, I'm 9 days off on this one, but I want to wish every single one of you out there, the best for 2011. May it bring peace to your home, love, happiness, and even more. :D



I'm not able to post pics from the manis from the past 2 weeks, 'cause I lost my battery charger for my camera, and I need to go buy a new one. I'm planning on going this week, though!



While we're waiting, here's a mani from back in October, when I used the Broadway Real Life Brush-On Gel Nail Kit. It's the only mani I did on those tips. I apologize for the poor picture quality. For some reason, my camera really doesn't like this red color. Here we go!


Here's what I used:


- Sally Hansen 4-in-1 treatment
- Joe Fig
- Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics - #02 White Tips
- Joe Matte Top Coat
- Nicole Top Coat Pro


I know it doesn't really picture well, but I tried to make the red matte, and the flowers shiny. It sorta worked, I think. This many made me happy.


I want to take this opportunity for welcoming my new followers! It always makes me super happy to see that people have an interest in my work. :D


Until next time, take care!


GabZ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!