About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Christmas mani

Yes, you read right, it's a Christmas mani! I had first lost my battery charger before New Year's Eve, so my camera wouldn't turn on to take the pictures out, and then I lost my USB cable. I now have bought a new charger (about a week or so ago), and I've found my cable this morning!!


Here's what I was sporting on my nails for the event (sorry for the incredibly dry cuticles):



For this mani, I used:
- 1 coat of Rimmel Base Coat
- 1 coat of Joe Fig
- 1 coat of Apple Bottoms Red Delicious
- water decals from Viva La Nail
- 2 coats of Seche Vite


Now that I have like a month worth of manis to share, I'm hoping to post a little more often. No promises, though, 'cause I'm super tired lately, but will try my best!


Oh, and hey to my new followers!


Take care,


GabZ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!