About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

Hi!


Sorry I've been kinda MIA. I've had a cold from hell, and didn't feel like doing much. I'm feeling much better now, and did my nails to celebrate the holiday of love. 




Here's what I used:






- Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat Plus
- Nailene French Manicure
- Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics - #02 White Tips
- L.A. Color Art Deco  Red
- L.A. Color Art Deco Rose
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- dotting tool


What did you do on Valentine's Day? Was it just an ordinary day, or did you do something special? My grandma and my aunt brought me a heart shaped balloon, which was totally unexpected. And my Hun bought me Chinese food, and we watched an old James Bond movie. *sigh* Ah! Love! :D


I don't really like French manicures done with this white. For some reason, it always makes my nails look like they're fake. There's a Sally Beauty Supplies that just opened up in town, and I'm due for a visit. I'm probably gonna buy a new white, and a few other colors. I went once for a quick dip, but I need to go back and really look at all the stuff they have. 


Thanks for coming by! (And hello to my 20th follower!! :D)


GabZ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!