About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Champagne purple squiggles

Hi!


Here's a mani I before Christmas, but just forgot to post it. I wasn't sure I was gonna like that color on my nails, 'cause it's much more pale than what I usually wear, but it turned out well in the end.


Here's what I used:
- Sally Hansen 4-in-1 treatment (1 coat)
- Borghese Luna Pearl
- Nail art pen from eBay in purple
- rhinestones

*********
This post was suppose to be posted last week, via scheduled posts, but I guess it failed to go through!  So sorry about that! 


Oh! And I went to Sally Beauty Supply this morning, and got nice little haul there. Stay tuned for more, either tomorrow or Monday! :D


Cheers,


GabZ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!