About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween nails

Hi!


I tried to think of something really clever and original for a Halloween manicure, and though I had a few ideas,  I've chose an easy one:
For this, I used:
- Sally Hansen 4-in-1 treatment
- Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics - #02 White Tips
- Wet n Wild Wild Shine #460D Kaleidoscope
- Joe Matte Top Coat
- 4 Nail Star Two-Way Nail Art Pen & Brush (I named it Bloody Red)
- Nicole by OPI Top Coat Plus

The picture doesn't really show it, but I thought it'd make the "blood" pop more if the white was matte, and it did! Also, adding Nicole's shiny top coat made the "blood" shinier. Really cool! 


As you can see, I'm down again to little nubbins. I don't know where my head was at, when I thought putting on tips would be a good idea! It didn't damage my nails that much, and it allowed them to grow a bit, but dang! They're hard to remove! I'm gonna try to get my nails to grow the old fashion way. 


I expect this Halloween mani to start chipping any time now (4 star polishes tend to chip very easily), so I'm gonna do those swatches I promised at the beginning of the week, plus a swatch of my new baby: Sally Hansen Xtreme Shooting Star. *drool*


See ya next time!


P.S: Welcome to the new followers! I enjoy coming in to check out my blog and see the number of followers going up! :D You gals make my day! *hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!