About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear swatches

Hey, y'all! Here are the swatches for my new Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes. 2 pictures (under a different light), taken with a base coat, the colors, no top coat.







Fireberry Red - Such a rich and beautiful red, with a little blue hue. Takes forever to dry, though.. In the picture, there are 3 coats, and I had time to get a 3rd coat on Shooting Star and get that one half dry before I could apply my 3rd coat of Fireberry... It applies unevenly too.. Disappointing, to say the least. But I still very much like the color, so I'm sporting it as a full mani tonight to go see Saw 3D!


Purple Gala - Ouh la la! Shiny, grapy purple that just makes me smile. 2 coats only in the picture, as it applied very well. Takes a little time to dry as well, like 6-7 minutes each coats, and even then, still smudgeable... I will definitely wear this again sometime soon.


Shooting Star - Too sheer for my taste, but still very beautiful. I wonder what it'd look like over another color, like white, or even black. 4 coats in the picture. This one dried faster, I'd say around 4 minutes for each coats. I think I'll try my first gradient experiment with this one. :D I honestly thought it'd be a nightmare to remove, but with a few swipes over the nail, and the skin around, and voilà! Very impressed with this one.


So there you have it, people! See you next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!