About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Birthday Nails

Hi!


I turned 25 on the 14th, and in order to cheer myself up ('cause you have no idea how old I feel now that I'm a quarter of a century!), I've decided to make festive nails for the occasion. When  I think birthday, I think fun, I think colorful, I think confetti:




Here's what I used:
- Borghese B310 Bellissima Rose
- Nail Star Two-Way Nail Art Pen & Brush in orange, yellow, lilac, blue, and teal
- Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat Pro
- Dotting tool


It made me smile for a few days, until I removed it for my Harry Potter manicure.


Now, though, my nails are constantly splitting, and it's getting really annoying. I bought another Mavala product, which is suppose to work on that, but I have yet to see some results. 


Thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

Thanks for checking this out!