About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Giant Tiger Haul

Hi guys!


A few weeks ago, I went to Giant Tiger for the first time, and was able to snatch away a few goodies. Since I was in the process of moving, I didn't have time to post this until now. (Side note: I'm now all installed in the new place, so the posts should hopefully be less far between.)


I had never been to a GT before, and though it needs patience to find treasures, you can actually find pretty cool stuff! Here's what I found:


From top to bottom, left to right:
- Apple Bottom polishes
- ELF polishes
- ELF eye shadows
- ELF lipsticks
- Earphones (that turn out to be pretty crappy, and got tossed away after 3 uses max)
- Expression polishes 
- ELF liquid liner


Here's for a closer look of each:

From left to right: - Red Delicious - Rock Star - Gold Mine - Club Queen - Paris in Pink - Take me to the Beach

These don't really have names. I know they're kids polishes, but I've tried 2 of these, and they're pretty good so far. 


 I wasn't one to wear lipstick and eye shadow, but for $6 each, I just had to have them. And I've been using them ever since! :D I really enjoy matching my eyes to my clothes, and doing a little smokey effect. I also never tried liquid liner, and I'm pleasantly surprised with it.



From left to right: - Twinkle - unknown (didn't have a little tag underneath) - Cranberry


So there you have it folks, my little haul at Giant Tiger.


See you next time! :D

2 comments:

Thanks for checking this out!