About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dry marble

Hi!


Today's mani is my first try at a dry marble. I like the effect, but it could be better:




Here's what I used:


- Sally Hansen 4-in-1 treatment
- Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics - #02 White Tips
- 4 Nail Star Two-Way Nail Art Pen & Brush (purple, white)
- Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat Pro
- a toothpick



I like the effect it's done on my nails, though the toothpick went all the way through to the white base coat for the design. I did try to not press so hard, but it went through no matter what. But I even had compliments about this from a coworker and a lady at the hospital, so I was happy with it.


I think the 4 Nail Star polishes are no good for this type of nail art, though. By the time I was done painting the nail with the alternate colors, it had already started to dry, even if I had put on a lot of polish. Oh well! I will definitely try this again, but with different brand of polishes.


Thanks for coming! 


GabZ ♥
 

1 comment:

Thanks for checking this out!