About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First water marble

Hi!


Today, I present to you my first water marble. I did this at the beginning of last week, and though I'm not entirely satisfied with the result, I think it's pretty good for a first try.


Whole left hand

Left hand

Right Hand

Here's what I used:

- Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat Pro
- Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics - #02 White Tips
- Revlon Top Speed Lily
- Revlon Top Speed Jade
- Nicole by OPI Top Coat Plus
- Rhinestones

I find the technic quite messy, and I still have to figure out how to fit the design I want on my nails, but I enjoyed the process thoroughly! Too bad these colors were a little too transparent for a WM. I will try this another time, though, with other colors.

Up next, my Christmas mani, and my sister-in-law's mani for our huns Christmas party, from last Friday!

Thanks for coming by!

GabZ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!