About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tools Haul & BM Plates

Hi, people! :D


The more I read blogs, the more I discover tips and tricks about how to care for my hands and nails. So I've decided it was time I review my nail care routine, and I used the Shopper's Drug Mart gift card I received for my birthday and here's what I bought:




Let's take a closer look, shall we? ;)


Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover & Quo Expert Cuticle Pusher/Scraper. Looking forward to try these! I'm hoping the cuticle remover will take care of my middle fingers. For some reason, the skin keeps on lifting on both sides of both middle fingers, and it might help a little. I did try the pusher/scraper on my thumb, and it seems to work pretty well.


Revlon Shape-n-Buff buffer file & Quo Ceramic Nail File. Haven't tried the buffer, but I'm pleased so far with the ceramic file. A bit harsh on the skin around the fingers, to I have to be careful not to press down on the skin. But it files neatly, and doesn't leave any "pieces" of nail hanging at the end of your nail once you're done.


Nailene Brush On Nail Glue. So much easier than drop glue! I can only find this thing at Shopper's. I tried at Jean Coutu, once, and they only had a cheap store brand that was all dried out. But this one works very well.

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning hand cream. This cream smells so freakin' good, I almost wanna like my hands! :P And it leaves my hands so smooth and moisturized.

Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion mascara. Now, I know this has absolutely nothing to do with hand/nail care, but I just wanted to put it out there that it's *THE* best mascara I've ever tried. My lashes get extended, extra curled, and I seem to have much more lashes than I do, without the incredible clumps and crumbles that I've experienced with other ones.

Also, look what came in the mail for me today:






Yep! My Bundle Monster Plates arrived today!! *Happy Dance* I don't have a stamp/scraper combo yet, as I've ordered them from eBay, so I can't try them on. It'd be so awesome if they could arrive this week, though!! I just can't wait to play with them!!

My Hun and my brother work at the same welding shop, and it's their party on Friday night. My sister-in-law asked me to do her nails too for the occasion!! :D I've never done this on another person before, so I wonder how it'll go! I'm so excited!! I've already posted my pictures on my Facebook, so she saw my "catalog" (if I can call it that, lol!) She isn't sure what she wants yet, but we'll take a look at that on Friday. So exciting, isn't it?

So, sorry for the long post, I was just really excited about all these things! But then again, I'm easily excited, so you can't go by me! :P 

Until next time, take care!

GabZ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!