About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Buttons!

Today's manicure's taken from a Youtube Tutorial by MimiMemeko, that you can see by clicking here -> Click!. Since I have limited colors, I couldn't do a different color for each nails. Here's what it looks like:

 






What I used:
- Sally Hansen 4-in-1 Treatment
- Rimmel 60 Seconds #819 Green With Envy
-  Sally Hansen Maximum Growth - #12 Fearless Fushia  
- Maybeline Salon Expert #700 Black Is Black 
- Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics - #02 White Tips
- Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat Pro 

I used a toothpick to do the little tear at the bottom of the "fabric", the threads at the bottom of the fabric and on the button, and the button holes. I just plopped the pink polish on top of each nails. My grandma didn't want to believe me that I did it all by myself! I was proud! ;D


Stay tuned for my next post, which will be able my experiment! :D

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!