About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nail Treatment, week 2

Sooo.. I'm a little disappointed in the treatment, as I broke a nail yesterday, opening a window. It cracked, like many of my nails do, a little under the "smile". I was able to glue it back together, but I never thought I'd break my pinky finger nail. I also thought the treatment would make my nails stronger, but it isn't. So.. I guess I'd give this product 3 out of 5. My nails do feel stronger, but they aren't really. 


Here's what they look like on the start of week 3, completely naked:











 


They did grow a little more than after week 1, but all in all, I think I could have achieved the same result with any other strengthener. I will keep on using this, 'cause I payed pretty pennies for the stuff, but I won't buy it again.


More nail art over the few days! Stay tuned! :D

4 comments:

  1. How do you keep your nails so white. Mine always seems to be yellowed. They never were until I started polishing.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if it makes a difference or not, but as soon as I remove the polish with a remove, I brush my nails with soap and warm water, and that's it. Last week, though, I saw a little yellow hue, so I soaked my nails in a little bit of lemon juice for about 1-2 minutes, and then I brushed my nails with the juice too. I haven't warn dark colors in a while, so that may make a difference too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha! I've heard some say lemon juice but haven't tried it. I've tried polident and it just takes so long and only half does the job. :) I wonder why my husbands teeth are so white? LOL.
    Thanks so much.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you are lucky to have nails like this.My nails always break and peel when I grow them.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking this out!