About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Glittery Purple French

Hey!!


What we have here today is a French manicure with a little glitter underneath. Here it is:




What I use:

- Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1 treatment (as a base coat)
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Purple Potion
- Wet n Wild Wild Shine #435G Sparkled
- Rimmel #100 Base & Top Coat 





To be perfectly honest, I do not like Purple Potion, as it is very hard to apply. I thought that maybe it was too thick, so I diluted the polish a little. But even thinner, the application is very uneven, and it takes a lot of patience to have a uniform look on the nail (i.e. 3-4 coats). I bought it on sale at Walmart for like $1.50, and I thought it was a good deal. Maybe I got a bad one, it's always a possibility. Regardless, it's still usable for a small part of the finger nail. I use it on my toes as well, 'cause the unevenness doesn't show as much when looking from a distance. ;) 


Gosh, it is so good to be able to talk about this!! Thanks for passing by! If you feel like it, leave a comment, a suggestion, or just a hello! 

Cheers, 


GabZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!