About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Nail Treatment, week 1

So far, I don't think miracles happened. Yes, my nails are a little harder than they usually are, but it didn't stop one of them from splitting. In all fairness, it had already split prior to the treatment, though. 

I put on the cuticle oil once a day, though I missed 2 days in the week because I wasn't at home. Here's what my nails look like after a week of treatment:


















I'm gonna try something different this week. I'm gonna try and put on the cuticle oil 3 times a day. Apparently, it encourages growth as well, which is what I need!


Stay tuned for more! I'm probably gonna post a new manicure in a day or two.


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking this out!