About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Very first nail arts

Hi guys!


So today, I will talk about my very first attempts at nail art. As I previously stated, I've been doing this for only about a month.


My very first try was on my toes. I was tired of my toes being all pink, so I needed a change. I decided to paint my toes all black. Now, that in itself wasn't bad, but made my feet look dirty. So I needed to do something else. I had my trusty French tip pen with me at the time, so I just did some diagonal stripes on top of the black. Here's what it looked like:


 

For this, I used:
- Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1 treatment (as a base coat)
- Maybeline Salon Expert #700 Black Is Black
- Nailene Pearly White French Tip pen
- no top coat


Sorry for the appearance of my toes!

 



For my first attempt on my finger nails, it went a little better. I already had the pretty shiny green on my nails, but was getting tired of it by itself. So I painted half in diagonal with black, and did some little dots using a toothpick. Here's what it looked like: 






In a dark room, with a flash



 





In a bright room, no flash.


What I used:
- Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1 treatment (as a base and top coat)
- Rimmel 60 Seconds #819 Green With Envy
- Maybeline Salon Expert #700 Black Is Black





Hope you guys enjoyed it! See you soon! :D



3 comments:

Thanks for checking this out!