About Me

My photo
A simple chick, who likes to have fun!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mini-Haul!!

Excitement ahoy, I went on a small shopping spree! I had a crappy morning, and had to run some errands, and just couldn't resist buying these:


























From left to right:
- Tone Body Wash, Mango Splash
- Revlon Top Speed, #320 Jaded
- Revlon Top Speed, #610 Lily
- Sally Hansen HD, Hue 
- Joe, Matte Top Coat
- Joe, Wine
- Joe, Fig


I threw in the body wash too, 'cause I bought it on an impulse. It smells divine, and can't wait to try it out!


I was happy to find the Joes polishes, because I had never seen them before. I was looking for them through the nail polish display, but they were on a separate rotating shelve. I'm a little surprise at the size of the bottles, as I never realized 6ml was so little. But for the price ($4 or 3/$10) it's not so bad. I've never tried a matte finish before, so I'll try that on my next mani!


Swatches to come over the next few days! Stay tuned! ;)

2 comments:

Thanks for checking this out!