For the next few days, I'll post about manicures I did a few weeks before, up until I'm all caught up to my actual mani. So far, I don't have anything on them but the treatment, but I'm planning to do a special one for my Hun's birthday tomorrow!!
This is my first attempt at a French without any guide, just free hand. I wasn't completely satisfied with the way it looked, but as my Hun says:"You gotta start somewhere, punum."
- Sally Hansen Miracle Cure (base coat)
- Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics - #02 White Tips
- Revlon Glimmer Gloss - #605 Grapefruit Glimmer
- Sally Hansen Maximum Growth - #12 Fearless Fushia
- Wet n Wild Wild Shine - #405 Sunny Side Up
- Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat Pro
One year, for Christmas, I had received a basic manicure kit, and there was some sort of plastic cuticle stick with a rubber tip. I used the plastic end of it to do the pink and orange squiggles. I used a toothpick for the pink underline of the tip. I have since bought some brushes, to make my life easier! :P
It was the first time I had used Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics - #02 White Tips. It's goopy, and thick, and a little hard to apply. Granted, I was trying to free hand the tip, so the application might've been easier had I used a guide.
Stay tuned for more! :D